- • 1 1/2 to 2 hour session
- • Unlimited location and wardrobe changes within the allotted time
- • An online gallery of approximately 40+ edited photos for proofing, ordering and sharing with family and friends.
- • I will also post pictures from your session on Facebook and the blog.
Session Features & Information
What to wear?
• I recommend color, accessories, patterns, prints, jeans, maybe a dressy outfit, but most importantly be comfortable and be you.
• On average I'd say we can get in at least 4 wardrobe changes. Don't be afraid to bring more than you think you'll use. We'll go through your options and decide on the best outfit for each setting.
•Things to avoid; all white, all black, and logo clothing.
What to expect at a session:
• Before we meet we will decide on a few locations, but many times we will just wonder around an area finding beautiful settings and lighting. While we are shooting please feel free to throw out suggestions of things you see and like. I want you to be as involved as possible.
• Each session type is a little different but for the most part I'll begin by getting to know you a and getting you to relax a bit. Its amazing how everyone really starts to relax after a few pictures. I can always tell a picture from the beginning of a shoot to one at the end. So just try to remember to relax, we are here to have fun.
After your session and additional products:
• After your session I'll post a few of my favorite's as a preview for you on Facebook and the blog. It should take me no longer than two weeks to edit your pictures, and provide you with a gallery for ordering.
• Disc of images may be purchased for $200.
• Custom designed graduation party invitation, albums and canvas. Please contact me if you are interested in any of these products and we'll discuss your options and I can give you a quote.
• Custom designed albums start at $250 and go up depending on the size and number of pages we design for your album.
Sara made having my senior pictures taken fun! She was easy going and helped me decide what outfits I should wear, she even let me borrow the necklace she was wearing because it went well with one of my shirts.