Couples and Engagement
•1 1/2 to 2 hour session
•unlimited location and wardrobe changes within the allotted time
•An online gallery of approximately 40+ edited photos for proofing, ordering and sharing with family and friends.
•I will also post pictures from your session on Facebook and the blog.
Session Features & Information
What to Expect:
• Before we meet we will decide on a few locations, but many times we will just wonder around an area finding beautiful settings and lighting. For couple/engagement sessions I really like to incorporate some places that have some meaning to your relationship. So think about your favorite places as a couple.
• Each session type is a little different but for the most part I'll begin by getting to know you guys and getting everyone to relax a bit. Its amazing how everyone really starts to relax after a few pictures. I can always tell a picture from the beginning of a shoot to one at the end. So just try to remember to relax, we are here to have fun. While we are shooting please feel free to throw out suggestions of things you see and like. I want you to be as involved as possible.
What to Wear:
• I recommend color, accessories, patterns, jeans, boots, even bare feet :) Most importantly, be comfortable and be yourself.
• I would bring a few clothing options, casual, and maybe one a bit dressier depending on your style.
• Things to avoid; All white, all black, being too matchy matchy :)
After your Session and Additional Products:
• After your session I'll post a few of my favorite's as a preview for you on Facebook and the blog. It should take me no longer than two weeks to edit your pictures, and provide you with a gallery for ordering.
• Disc of images may be purchased for $200.
• Custom designed albums, Save the Dates, and canvas are available. Please contact me if you are interested in one and we'll discuss your options and I can give you a quote.
• Custom designed albums start at $250 and go up depending on the size and number of pages we design for your album.