• 1 1/2 to 2 hours of shooting. Please allow more like 2 1/2 to 3 hours for newborn sessions. As we will probably take lots of breaks for feedings, snuggles, and anything else your little one might need.
• Location(s) of your choice and as many wardrobe changes as time permits.
• Pictures including mom, dad and siblings can be done at this time, it's not all about baby. We want them to have pictures with their loving family as well.
• Online password protected gallery for proofing, ordering, and sharing with family and friends.
Session Features & Information
What to expect at a session:
• Since we are working with little ones. We will have our locations all mapped out before meeting. When choosing a location be sure to use somewhere that your kids will feel comfortable, whether that is in your own back yard, neighborhood, or area park. We don't want them to feel nervous about where they are etc.
• Once we meet I'll likely spend a little bit of time getting to know your kiddos so that they feel comfortable enough around me to maybe act a little like themselves. :)
What to Wear:
• For little ones, clothing is optional, especially newborns. Think about adding some accessories like hats, headbands, or a cute tutu.
• For the toddlers and older, I would suggest a cute little outfit with lots of color or pattern.
• Bring along your little ones favorite stuffed animal or blanket, you may be tired of seeing it in every photo, but you'll also want to remember it years down the road. It may also help your little one feel more comfortable with having their picture taken.
After your Session and Additional Products:
After your session, I'll post a few of my favorites as a preview for you on Facebook and the blog. It should take me no more than two weeks to edit your pictures, and provide you with a gallery for ordering.
• Disc of images may be purchased for $200.
• Additional products are are available including custom designed albums, canvas, and custom designed holiday cards. Please contact me if you are interested in one and we'll discuss your options and I can give you a quote.